Saturday, January 21, 2012

This was my room when I moved to Tiapapata. I stayed with Steve and Wendy Percival. I moved there after one being in Samoa 1 month. I stayed there for 6 weeks. They were so great to me. Steve plays tennis so most afternoons I would ride with him to go play for a few hours. Kolby would happily sit in his stroller and watch us play. All he needed was a toy in his hand and he was content. I gave him the extra racquet to play with and he loved it.
In the morning they would take the 2o minute drive down the mountain to take their son to the bus for school. Wendy and I would then go to the gym and workout. Kolby would let me workout for about 45 minutes then he was done at the gym so I would leave and go the the Coffee Bean where Steve would hang out and get on the internet until Wendy was done at the gym then we all headed back up the mountain home. It was a good place for me to be and Kolby loved it too. It was just too far from town and I was meeting people from the ward and wanting to be around town a little more often so we moved back down the hill to Lotopa. Across the street from Rita's lodge. This time I lived in a preschool in Kristen and Tai's backyard. They were awesome to us and let us live there free of rent so we moved for the 3rd time.

No comments: