Friday, February 3, 2012

My verizon phone is officialy not working any more. So if you need me call my samoan phone or wait until I'm online. Too many ants crawled into the spot where the charger hooks into.

I found my first grey hair the other day. My Samoan experience - Rats, Cockroaches, Ants = no sleep = grey hairs. You might laugh at my ant comments but trust me they come in the millions. If one drop of food gets on the ground they come a runnin. I can't buy any food that sits out like bread that I don't eat right away. I can't buy cereal for breakfast. I have a tupperwear tub I put my food in, to hide from the rats. But in this new house the ants have gotten into the tub so no more dry foods for us.

It's ok for now thought I am in Savaii still and they cook us breakfast and dinner, and I get to jump in the water every day. I'm spoiled over here. Not sure when I will return to my house in Apia.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You know...you won't know what to do with all the fancy things (like cereal and rat free houses) when you come home!!