Sunday, February 26, 2012

Samoa is no place for Electronic devices. First my Cell phone from home stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Then my ipod, that Alyn gave me. It has all my music on it. I would listen to it when I went running or at night if I couldn't sleep. Gone. Then, my mom gave me an ipod touch before I came out here. It has all my games, books from my kindle, books for Kolby, scriptures. Games!! that keep my mind occupied. stopped working a few days ago. So crazy sad about that. Now my phone I bought here stopped working. I can text but can't call anyone. What am I to do with myself.
This morning I got out my actual scriptures and started reading from there :) and I got out an actual book to read. What is life in Samoa without electronics. I will go crazy.

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Why are they not working? That's sad....hang in there girl, the greatest sacrifices bring the biggest blessings! :) Glad you can still blog!

Toalepai Family said...

They have all one by one stopped working. Cant get the power turned on for my phone. My ipod got wet from the rain and won't recognize my touch to unlock it. It's a good thing I'm not going to be here too much longer. Hope everything is working out with your baby. I pray for her from Samoa :)